Hi my name’s Lucy Lit and I have a confession...

Yes its official folks and I’ve come out of the bookshelves about it! I love Urban Fantasy. That’s not so wrong is it?

After all, myths and legends telling of times when supernatural beings lived among humans are read to us as children, and studied from primary school right through to university. We’ve all read or heard about the Olympic Gods ruled by Zeus, and Norse Gods like Thor and the mischievous Loki. Dracula and his undead kin have fascinated and repelled mankind for ages. The book industry cheered JK Rowling when her witches, wizards, house elves and griffins enthralled children and encouraged a whole new generation of readers.

So yes, I’m proud to say I enjoy reading about vampires, shape shifters and werewolves! Hold on to your inner child and let your imagination soar free….

Try these authors:
Kelley Armstrong
Holly Black
Jim Butcher
Charlaine Harris
Kim Harrison
Bill Willingham

No comments: